Wednesday 22 January 2014

Make your own nappy cake {tutorial}

Way back in February 2011, I posted photos of a baby shower. The November before that, I also photographed a tutorial for a nappy cake, but never got around to actually blogging it. So...


I think the step-by-step photos speak for themselves, but if you think there's anything which needs clarifying, put it in the comments and I'll add some text to the post.


With my first nappy cake, I was told that Huggies were the best, so I used those. I now know that, if you're going to use disposables, Pampers are rubbish and Huggies aren't much better. If you're looking for the best disposable nappies, go to Aldi. Anyway, back to the tutorial...





























































































And here's one I made earlier:










No comments:

Post a Comment