Tuesday 16 November 2010

new blog banner

I have a new look! No, it's not a hair cut. Look again. No, I haven't had my nails done*. It's my blog! I've changed the banner and the font. What do you mean you didn't notice? Was the post title not a big enough hint?!


I have a dreadful time trying to choose fonts. (It's a hard life.) It was one of those "Unless you just settle on something, anything, then you'll have nothing". So, I stopped comparing (inspired by the quote below, found here) and just went with this one.


In past couple of hours of fiddling about with it, it's really grown on me. The font I finally went with reminds me of the ladybird books I read as a child. The books were aptly named 'Read It Yourself'.

I was the second child.

You know what I'm saying.

*I haven't painted my nails since I was a teenager. 
**My mum has since apologised for not reading to me as a child.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh love the new look - very sleek and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right, just like the Ladybird books!! Looking awesome Mrs Pippa*, very nicely done :)

    * The blog, but also you, I am sure

    ReplyDelete