Wednesday 17 November 2010

baby shower decorations

I can tell you're on the edge of your seat to see what this blog post will be about. Is it about tiny decorations for my shower? Or decorations for my tiny shower? Or decorations for the shower I use only on my baby? It may or may not surprise you to know that I'm actually talking about decorations for a baby shower (one of those parties thrown for a woman expecting her first child).

I made various decorations for this shower and we'll get to each one of them in time but first I thought I'd show you the simplest (no special skills or fancy equipment required): clothesline bunting.




Isn't it cute?

I'll have a tutorial on here soon. I'm working on a few things atm so it may end up being quite a busy couple of months over here on Pippa's Long Stockings. Makes a change.

PS. I added some buttons (clickable links*) over on the right (finally doing something with what I was taught on the course over at Little Light Studio. I'd recommend it, y'know) and I'm working on some other bits and bobs. So if you, y'know, happened to mention how great they look... that would be nice. We'll pretend I haven't said this though. You noticed all by yourself without any prompting from me. [Insert massive subtle wink here.]

*Mr Pippa ordered me to add that. He thought I'd stuck some buttons to the bunting.

1 comment:

  1. These look so cute and adorable. And it’s something I can do too! Not too complicated, I’ve been looking for some simple some baby shower decorating ideas for girls that are easy to do. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete