If you're not sure what this thing is for, see my previous post (it's a good introduction, trust me).
So, as promised, here's the tutorial.
What you'll need:
- a stretchy top in your size (I used a cheap fitted tee)
- scissors, for cutting fabric
- measuring tape
- ruler (or just an object with a long straight edge - you could use a book)
- chalk, for marking your fabric
- a sewing machine (but you could easily do this by hand)
Now step into it and hide it under your top. Looks good, huh?
Now tell me, how did I do? Clear instructions? Was the text big enough? Have you made one following my instructions? How did it go?